There is one good reason why you must stay in Oahu, Hawaii. Oahu, Hawaii has the best restaurants in say, the whole island.
1. Bambu 2.0. This glossy café and martini bar, lately opened in the main street of Chinatown. The 4,000-square foot room is a replica of the Bambu Bar at Restaurant Row and is it is hastily gaining popularity.
In the day, Bambu 2.0 accommodate the café crowd along with free WiFi, and converts into a cocktail lounge at night - with $3.50 martinis served all day.
2. Hale Modern Macrobiotic Cuisine. Honolulu's first fashionable macrobiotic restaurant entirely eliminates the use of refined sugar, taking in organic and local products to the menu as much as likely. While the menu is chiefly vegetarian, there are salmon and fresh fish among the dish as well.
3. Kona Brewing Company in Koko Marina established a fashionable yet relaxed "Liquid Aloha Lounge," where visitors could lounge at the water's edge and take bliss in the restaurant's unique "beer-tinis" that fuse the brewery's award-winning beers with a variety of liqueurs.
The crowd-pleasing drinks consist of the Strawberry Longboard, Wailua Peach, Porter Passion, and Blue-Wave Martini.
4. Ocean House at Outrigger Reef on the Beach is now unlocked for daily breakfast service.
Ten "Sunrise Specialties" - from Hawaiian frittata to a fluffy Belgium waffles, to a wild berry parfait, to some Ocean House Standard breakfast - made up the normal breakfast menu, with the Sunday Brunch menu presenting many of the "Sunrise Specialties" tributed by a number of "Afternoon Delights," such as Hibachi Chicken, Roasted Opah Wrap and Blue Crab Cake Sandwich.
5. Pablo McGinty's is a Mexican and Irish-themed pub and cantina. The menu include conventional Mexican and Irish dishes, as well as modern blends of both cuisines. All handmade in-house using only spanking new ingredients.
Pablo McGinty's offers a daily pau hana and late night happy hour set of choices with half-off appetizers and some drink specials.
The bar features a full line up of Irish beers; Irish whiskeys; Mexican tequila; Mexican beers and specially made margaritas. Live bands perform on weekends and selected weekdays.
6. Ka Restaurant & Lounge and Paparazzi at Ward Centrein. Ka serves contemporary fusion cuisine in a fashionable atmosphere and offers lunch and dinner from Mondays through Fridays, dinner on Saturday and late night recreation on Friday and Saturday until 2 in the morning. Paparazzi features modern-day décor with an art gallery marking pieces by Joshua Chinsky.
So come and taste the exquisite delicacies that these world class restaurants have got to serve you.
Jeff Schuman hopes you enjoyed this article on the best restaurants in Oahu, Hawaii. He invites you visit his website today to see the top things to in Hawaii to make your next vacation or trip to paradise a memorable one. http://aloha-blog.com/
Article Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_1572323_29.html
Posted by Knox at 01:05 PM.